Physiotherapists In Malvern North
FEEL GREAT, BE MORE ACTIVE, ACHIEVE YOUR BEST.
Physiolates have been providing comprehensive care to patients in Melbourne’s South East including; Carnegie, Ormond, Glen Huntly, Bentleigh, Malvern East, Oakleigh, Caulfield & Murrumbeena for over 20 years. We are a multi-disciplinary clinic with highly experienced staff dedicated to providing high-quality care to our patients.
To easily find us: Get Direction From Your Location.
What is Physiotherapy?
Often referred to simply as physio, physiotherapy is a healthcare discipline focused on evaluating, maintaining, and restoring bodily function and performance. If your body isn’t operating at its best biomechanically, you’re likely to encounter problems like imbalances and dysfunctional movements, causing discomfort and lowered performance.
HOW IS PHYSIOTHERAPY BENEFICIAL FOR DIFFERENT CONDITIONS?
Managing sports and spinal injuries effectively involves physiotherapy as a central element. Our clinic near Malvern North is equipped to offer a diverse set of treatment and rehabilitation methods for a variety of conditions.
Physiolates offers care for a wide range of spine, muscle & joint problems including:
PHYSIOTHERAPY Malvern North
What to Expect at your Initial Consultation
Physiolates takes pride in offering customised, full-spectrum care for our patients. We are dedicated to employing the most modern and efficient treatments to facilitate your movement and well-being.
When you come to see us for your injury needs you can expect:
- A thorough assessment of your condition or injury
- An explanation of the diagnosis and education about the likely contributing factors
- Choices in your management options, based on your goals, expectations and preferences
- To have a clear management plan in place to help achieve your goals
- A focus on hands-on, manual therapy techniques where appropriate
- Practical and progressive exercise advice, relevant to your needs
What are the benefits of Physiotherapy?
The objective in physiotherapy is not just the treatment and prevention of issues related to muscles and joints but it also extends to people from various age groups and physical activity levels. It’s a myth that physio is only useful after sports injuries; it also helps individuals aiming to improve posture, build strength, bounce back from surgeries, or manage ongoing conditions.
THE BENEFITS OF ONGOING PHYSIOTHERAPY INCLUDE:
- The promotion of good health habits
- Identification of causes of physical pain and the contributing factors
- Rehabilitating injuries through exercises
- Assisting with occupational or sports injuries
- Preventing injury
- Maintaining functional mobility
- Helping achieve peak fitness in people with ongoing health issues
- Educating against poor movement habits
- Joint manipulation and mobilisation
GLEN EIRA PHYSIOTHERAPY
Physiolates is here to help
GLEN EIRA PHYSIOTHERAPY IS STILL OPEN FOR FACE TO FACE CONSULTS.
Our team near Malvern North includes specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapists as well as physios with many years of experience, servicing local communities. Our therapists and staff are there every step of the way providing you with a personalised treatment plan tailored to your physical needs and time constraints.
Our Physiotherapist Service Area
Looking for a physiotherapist near you in Malvern North? Our clinic is conveniently located at 133 Murrumbeena Rd, Murrumbeena,Melbourne, VIC