Physiotherapists In Ashburton
FEEL GREAT, BE MORE ACTIVE, ACHIEVE YOUR BEST.
Physiolates have been providing comprehensive care to patients in Melbourne’s South East including; Carnegie, Ormond, Glen Huntly, Bentleigh, Malvern East, Oakleigh, Caulfield & Murrumbeena for over 20 years. We are a multi-disciplinary clinic with highly experienced staff dedicated to providing high-quality care to our patients.
To easily find us: Get Direction From Your Location.
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy or physio as it is frequently called is a health field which is aimed at the assessment, maintenance, and restoration of the physical function and performance of the body. Without our bodies performing at an optimal biomechanical level you will inevitably run into issues and develop imbalances or dysfunctions (not moving properly) that lead to pain and decreased performance.
HOW CAN PHYSIOTHERAPY AID IN CONDITION MANAGEMENT?
Managing sports and spinal injuries effectively involves physiotherapy as a central element. Our clinic near Ashburton is equipped to offer a diverse set of treatment and rehabilitation methods for a variety of conditions.
Physiolates offers care for a wide range of spine, muscle & joint problems including:
What to Expect at your Initial Consultation
At Physiolates, we’re committed to delivering tailored, comprehensive care for our patients. Our goal is to offer the latest and most effective treatments to get you back on your feet and feeling great.
When you come to see us for your injury needs you can expect:
- A thorough assessment of your condition or injury
- An explanation of the diagnosis and education about the likely contributing factors
- Choices in your management options, based on your goals, expectations and preferences
- To have a clear management plan in place to help achieve your goals
- A focus on hands-on, manual therapy techniques where appropriate
- Practical and progressive exercise advice, relevant to your needs
What are the benefits of Physiotherapy?
The objective in physiotherapy is not just the treatment and prevention of issues related to muscles and joints but it also extends to people from various age groups and physical activity levels. It’s a myth that physio is only useful after sports injuries; it also helps individuals aiming to improve posture, build strength, bounce back from surgeries, or manage ongoing conditions.
THE BENEFITS OF ONGOING PHYSIOTHERAPY INCLUDE:
- The promotion of good health habits
- Identification of causes of physical pain and the contributing factors
- Rehabilitating injuries through exercises
- Assisting with occupational or sports injuries
- Preventing injury
- Maintaining functional mobility
- Helping achieve peak fitness in people with ongoing health issues
- Educating against poor movement habits
- Joint manipulation and mobilisation
GLEN EIRA PHYSIOTHERAPY
Physiolates is here to help
GLEN EIRA PHYSIOTHERAPY IS STILL OPEN FOR FACE TO FACE CONSULTS.
Our team near Ashburton includes specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapists as well as physios with many years of experience, servicing local communities. Our therapists and staff are there every step of the way providing you with a personalised treatment plan tailored to your physical needs and time constraints.
Our Physiotherapist Service Area
Looking for a physiotherapist near you in Ashburton? Our clinic is conveniently located at 133 Murrumbeena Rd, Murrumbeena,Melbourne, VIC