Physiotherapists in Carnegie, Malvern East & Murrumbeena
Feel great, Be more active, Achieve your best.
Physiolates have been providing comprehensive care to patients in Melbourne’s South East including; Carnegie, Ormond, Glen Huntly, Bentleigh, East Malvern, Oakleigh, Caulfield & Murrumbeena for over 20 years. We are a multi-disciplinary clinic with highly experienced staff dedicated to providing high quality care to our patients.
HOW DOES PHYSIOTHERAPY HELP CERTAIN CONDITIONS?
Physiotherapy plays an integral part in the management of sports and spinal injuries. Our clinic offers a wide range of treatment and rehabilitation options for various conditions.
Physiolates offers care for a wide range of spine, muscle & joint problems including:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Headaches/ migraines
- Tendon and ligament sprains and strains
- Shoulder pain
- Hip pain
- Muscle & joint pain
- Post operative rehabilitation
Not only will physiotherapy treat your symptoms for a specific injury, your physiotherapist will provide you with long term health maintenance, and healthcare advice which aims to optimise your quality of life.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION:
At Physiolates, we pride ourselves on personalised, complete patient care and aim to provide the most up to date and effective treatment and injury management to get you moving and feeling your best.
When you come to see us for your injury needs you can expect:
- A thorough assessment of your condition or injury
- An explanation of the diagnosis and education about the likely contributing factors
- Choices in your management options, based on your goals, expectations and preferences
- To have a clear management plan in place to help achieve your goals
- A focus on hands-on, manual therapy techniques where appropriate
- Practical and progressive exercise advice, relevant to your needs
PHYSIOLATES IS HERE TO HELP...
Our team includes specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapists as well as physios with many years of experience. Our therapists and staff are there every step of the way providing you with a personalised treatment plan tailored to your physical needs and time constraints.
GLEN EIRA PHYSIOTHERAPY IS STILL OPEN FOR FACE TO FACE CONSULTS.
However, if you are unwell, in self isolation or a high risk patient, we are available for Telehealth Consults.