Physiotherapy Assessments Via Telehealth (Online Physio) Melbourne
Glen Eira Physiotherapy and Physiolates are now offering Telehealth appointments where we can assess patient’s injuries and give them advice online. With the online platform we are able to give them guidance on how to help themselves at home and also assess if they need to come into the clinic for a face to face consultation. We believe that exercise and education are key components of all injury and post-operative management, as well as vitally important for cardio vascular health and musculoskeletal strength and conditioning. We are currently using Physitrak software.
The Physitrak portal is encrypted and secure and allows the physios to complete a consultation with a patient without the need for you to come into the clinic (pretty amazing, we know)!
To Organise A Telehealth Appointment:
- Call reception and book in an appointment with your preferred practitioner (and make sure you let them know you’re booking a Telehealth appointment, of course!)
- We will then email you a link to download the free Physiapp and send you through an access code.
- To attend your appointment, all you have to do is:
- Open the app on your device.
- Wait for us to call you! It’s truly that easy!
Physiolates have been providing comprehensive care to patients in Melbourne’s South East. We are a multi-disciplinary clinic with highly experienced staff dedicated to providing high-quality care to our patients.