Click on one of the images below to learn more about our team members
WE ARE OPEN FOR ALL PHYSIOTHERAPY AND CLINICAL PILATES SESSIONS UNDER DHHS REGULATIONS;
Please consider Tele-Health Consults as an alternative to a face to face consultation if you prefer.
We will NOT be able to see you for face to face consultation if ANY of the following apply:
If you are currently unwell and experiencing any COVID19 related symptom.
If you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID19.
If anyone you work with directly or live with is waiting for COVID test results.
REFERRALS – You do not need a referral to see us.
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS – These do not apply when travelling to a medical type appointment, please have the text reminder message ready to show the police if stopped.
Learn More About Our Telehealth Consults
ENHANCED MEASURES IN THE CLINIC FOR YOUR SAFETY
The safety of our staff and patients is of the utmost importance. We continue to follow enhanced measures in the clinic to keep you safe. These include, for example:
– Telephone screening of patients prior to attending
– Temperature checks on arrival
– Limit on numbers in the waiting room, you may be asked to wait outside or in your car.
– Hand sanitiser throughout the clinic
– Cleaning of all surfaces with high-grade hospital disinfectant regularly throughout the day.
– Cleaning of all beds and equipment after a single-use may cause us to run a bit late, and we apologise for this in advance.
– Mask wearing is mandatory throughout your treatment session.
– Physiotherapists will be wearing masks and eye protection.
– Limited contact with the reception staff, perspex screens for safety.
Please rest assured that we continue to monitor this situation closely and will update this page as the situation changes.
We are happy to answer any queries you might have. Please contact us:
Phone: (03) 9571 2111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org