Local Physiotherapists near Caulfield North | Physiolates
Physiotherapy near Caulfield North
Caulfield North Physio
Feel great, Be more active, Achieve your best.
Physiolates have been providing comprehensive care to patients in Melbourne’s South East including; Caulfield North and surrounding communities for over 20 years. We are a multi-disciplinary clinic with highly experienced staff dedicated to providing high quality care to our patients.
WHAT IS PHYSIOTHERAPY?
Physiotherapy or physio as it is frequently called is a health field which is aimed at the assessment, maintenance, and restoration of the physical function and performance of the body. Without our bodies performing at an optimal biomechanical level you will inevitably run into issues and develop imbalances or dysfunctions (not moving properly) that lead to pain and decreased performance.
HOW DOES PHYSIOTHERAPY HELP CERTAIN CONDITIONS?
Physiotherapy plays an integral part in the management of sports and spinal injuries. Our clinic offers a wide range of treatment and rehabilitation options for various conditions.
Physiolates offers care for a wide range of spine, muscle & joint problems including:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- TMJ or Jaw Pain
- Strains and Sprains
- Sporting Injuries
- Arthritic Conditions
- Work Related Injuries
- Heel pain
- Persistent pain
- Inflammatory arthritis
- Women’s health
- Hip pain
- Post operative rehabilitation
Not only will physiotherapy treat your symptoms for a specific injury, your physiotherapist will provide you with long term health maintenance, and healthcare advice which aims to optimise your quality of life.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION:
At Physiolates, we pride ourselves on personalised, complete patient care and aim to provide the most up to date and effective treatment and injury management to get you moving and feeling your best.
When you come to see us for your injury needs you can expect:
- A thorough assessment of your condition or injury
- An explanation of the diagnosis and education about the likely contributing factors
- Choices in your management options, based on your goals, expectations and preferences
- To have a clear management plan in place to help achieve your goals
- A focus on hands-on, manual therapy techniques where appropriate
- Practical and progressive exercise advice, relevant to your needs
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
Physiotherapists specialise in the treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal conditions, working with people of all ages and activity levels. While many people believe that physio treatment is only required after a sporting injury, this is not the case. The range of treatments available in physiotherapy also benefit people who want to improve their posture or strength, recover from surgery, prevent injury or suffer from a chronic condition.
The benefits of ongoing physiotherapy include:
- The promotion of good health habits
- Identification of causes of physical pain and the contributing factors
- Rehabilitating injuries through exercises
- Assisting with occupational or sports injuries
- Preventing injury
- Maintaining functional mobility
- Helping achieve peak fitness in people with ongoing health issues
- Educating against poor movement habits
- Joint manipulation and mobilisation
PHYSIOLATES IS HERE TO HELP...
Our team includes specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapists as well as physios with many years of experience, servicing local Caulfield Northcommunities. Our therapists and staff are there every step of the way providing you with a personalised treatment plan tailored to your physical needs and time constraints.