Male Pelvic Pain Treatmant Carnegie
- Do you experience pain in the pelvis, or rectum?
- Do you experience pain in the testicles, penis or anus?
- Do you have pain during intercourse, or with orgasm?
Pelvic and genital pain is a private and distressing problem, and it often remains hidden, with many men suffering alone. Pelvic floor muscles may be a part of the problem – they can be too tight which contributes to pain and dysfunction. At Glen Eira Physiotherapy, we can help you. Our pelvic floor trained physiotherapist will perform a thorough assessment, explain your condition, and then develop an appropriate treatment plan with you to help you achieve your health goals.
What does my assessment involve?
- History & details about your pain
- Medical, surgical, sexual, work and exercise history
- Pelvic floor muscle assessment
What might my treatment involve?
- Helping you find your pelvic floor muscles, and learn to relax them
- Deep breathing exercises
- Chronic pain education
- Stretches & general relaxation